FreightExchange has an obligation to conduct its business in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations and laws. We are committed to helping all Users act in a way that preserves trust and respect.
This Code is meant as a guide to using our Site and Services appropriately and must be followed at all times. Violations of this Code or any policies or procedures will result in action being taken, up to and including cancellation of all shipments and bookings without refund of monies paid.
Any questions regarding this Code should be addressed to FreightExchange where we can provide you with additional information regarding the correct procedure(s) to follow and address any concerns you may have.
- I will not harass, bully or discriminate
- I will act ethically and with integrity;
- I will comply with all of FreightExchange's policies
- I will respect the rights of all Users;
- I will not abuse confidential information, or participate in any other illegal practice;
- I will have regard for Users' interests, rights and safety
- I will not falsify my own or any other identity and I will provide true and correct information
- I will not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism or other unprofessional conduct
- I will avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references
- I will not underbid to avoid fees;
- I will not refer myself for the Affiliate or Referral Programs
- I will not obtain names from mailing lists, group emails, etc to send unsolicited emails ("Spam")